Terms & Conditions
We will do everything reasonable in our power for you to have a great time on your fishing trip, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat and equipment. Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions. The following is a review of that agreement.
1. A deposit is required to confirm this agreement and must be received upon booking to secure your date.
2. The balance of your fishing trip price over and above your deposit is due and payable, at the latest, on the date of the fishing trip prior to leaving on your trip.
3. The fishing trip operates under the authority of the Fishing Guide. The Fishing Guide has the authority to terminate the fishing trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party.
4. The fishing party is limited to 2 persons maximum per boat.
5. All members of the fishing party are responsible for obtaining their fishing licenses in advance of the trip. We are more than happy to assist with this if necessary.
6. The Fishing Guide shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the fishing party.
7. A trip terminated by the Fishing Guide due to the bad weather, once fishing has commenced, will not be entitled to a refund if the fishing party agreed to begin the fishing trip. If we have to cancel a trip due to inclement weather, we may reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the fishing party getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including substitutions of boats, and cancellation due to weather, mechanical failure, acts of God, etc.
8. If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your fishing trip, you will forfeit your deposit.
9. The fishing trip agreement includes outfitted fishing boat, a Fishing Guide, all equipment if necessary up to and including Fly Rods/reels, Flies, etc.
10. Misuse of the boat or equipment is prohibited and is grounds for cancelling the fishing trip without refund.
11. No trash, garbage, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water.
12. Even though your departure time is flexible, you are expected to be on time for your trip.
13. The Fishing Guide will call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather, conditions, etc.
14. All persons must wear a personal flotation device unless told differently by the guide.
15. Verbal abuse of any kind will not be tolerated, and the guide has the authority to terminate the trip at their discretion at any time they feel warranted to do so. No refund will be given in the case the trip is terminated due to poor behaviour of the people on the trip.
It is our desire to provide a pleasant fishing experience. The fishing guide will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party have fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all Provincial and Federal Fishing regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.
By booking your trip you are stating you have read and agree with all the terms stated above Terms & Conditions stated above.